Easy $250+ Per Day CPA Method All White Hat + FREE Traffic!

 SAMPLE FROM THE BOOK 

Getting Traffic

Now it's time for me to get traffic to my site. When writing my articles, obviously I'm not going to target

keywords like "coupons" or "grocery coupons" as I wouldn't have a chance to get top rankings in Google

for just writing an article as I would need to setup a much more in depth back linking campaign. Instead,

I'm going to focus on longer keyword phrases like individual items that people would be searching for.

With coupons, there are literally thousands of different combinations of individual grocery items which I

can target as each individual article. To find out which keywords you can potentially rank on the first page

of Google, my rule of thumb is that you need to target keywords that have less than 10,000 competing

websites for that keyword phrase. In order to find out how many sites are targeting a keyword phrase, you

can simply go to Google and put quotes into the search for your keyword phrase as listed below:






















Easy $250+ Per Day CPA Method All White Hat + FREE Traffic! Easy $250+ Per Day CPA Method All White Hat + FREE Traffic! Reviewed by zahrat almadaeen on April 01, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.